THE STORY OF ONE FAMILY'S JOURNEY WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES AND CELIAC DISEASE.
Life For A Child Button 2

Friday, July 22, 2011

Got Guilt?

Today I was invited to blog over at D-Tales!


D Tales


Heidi is my friend.

No, I mean...like... 
I-know-her-in-real-life, 
we-get-together-for-lunch, 
we-love-to-do-potlucks, and 
our-kids-could-play-together-for-hours
friend.

She's special to my Candy Heart.
She always has my back.
I heart Heidi :)

(And, by the way, 
she generously saves THE BEST bags of hand-me-downs 
that my girls always ADORE!)

So head on over.
I'm talking about guilt.
Ya...I have it.
But this isn't about me.
I think you'll agree that it's time to wrangle this beast,
and say a few things that shouldn't wait another minute.


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. On my way...and how lucky you are to have Heidi as a friend IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I totally cried while reading your letter. Beautiful! And I think you should share it with her at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! I heart you, too!

    And I have two more bags of hand-me-downs for you!

    Thanks for guest blogging today!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Candy Comment Love!

P.S. (Moderation has been enabled due to mega-spamming sugar cubes.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Life For A Child Button 2

While I'm happy to share our experiences with what works, and what doesn't work, for the management of Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease in our house, please do not mistake anything you read here for medical advice. Decisions regarding your/your child's health care should be made only with the assistance of your medical care team. Use any information from this blog at your own risk.