THE STORY OF ONE FAMILY'S JOURNEY WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES AND CELIAC DISEASE.
Life For A Child Button 2

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Friends For (a) Life(time)

In the amazing Bloggy World, a week has passed since my last post...and now we're home.


I had great intentions of posting an update every day, yet here I am.  A week later.  Part of the problem was that I was relying on my smartphone for a connection, but seemed to have some trouble while in the conference center.  The other challenge I had was that I was trying to take full advantage of the free wifi offered in the hotel lobby...and...well...



It's hard to be online when so many online pals are in the same place with you offline!  I admit it!  I was caught up in every moment...wandering the halls and randomly bumping into people I've only ever known as cyber pals -- but there they were -- in real life!!!  


Sugar, Sara, and Kelly Kunik (K2)

Heather, (Me), Misty, Lora, Meri, and Kelly
K2 with Sugar and Ally
The food was amazing.  The sessions were awesome.  The exhibit hall was incredible.  And I even wore an Animas pump for a few days myself!  I have lots to share...but right now I need to unpack, figure out the broken washing machine situation, and go grocery shopping.

Stay tuned!


Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. I LOVED every minute of FFL 2012! So happy that I was one of those cyber pals that may...or may not have been keeping you from blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to even know where to start!
    It was great getting to meet you...and helping you polish off that pitcher of strawberry yumminess! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is terrible to say....I'm happy you had a good time, but also a bit envious!! I hope I get to go one year!

    Glad you had fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome x's infinity!!! And I miss you guys something awful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great great pics, look at all those happy faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of Sugar, Kelly, and I!

    What a rockin' picture of D-Moms. Do I spy matching blue bathing suits? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Candy Comment Love!

P.S. (Moderation has been enabled due to mega-spamming sugar cubes.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Life For A Child Button 2

While I'm happy to share our experiences with what works, and what doesn't work, for the management of Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease in our house, please do not mistake anything you read here for medical advice. Decisions regarding your/your child's health care should be made only with the assistance of your medical care team. Use any information from this blog at your own risk.