THE STORY OF ONE FAMILY'S JOURNEY WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES AND CELIAC DISEASE.
Life For A Child Button 2

Sunday, September 26, 2010

HiGh

On the heels of last weekend's horrible low that required Glucagon,
Sugar has now been HIGH for several days.

Please note:  She hasn't been in the 500's (or even close, for that matter).  I just think this picture sums up my emotional response to her current rut.  That 525 you see there was actually after a movie during Spring Break when I obviously overcorrected a low AND underdosed the Mike & Ike's.
  
 Yeah...she'll come down...but goes right back up.

Changed sites.
Opened new vials.
Switched up the pump settings.

It's. driving. me. crazy.

And, because I still need to post for NaBloPoMo Day 25....I just thought I'd share.
That is all.
Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I hope it came down nicely and not too much. We see Endo tomorrow :(. Time to face the music. The pancreas report card has me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate hate hate the roller coaster of D!

    I really am hoping for those numbers to even out for sweet Sugar (and Mom too!)

    (**Please note: That H word is a word that I do not allow around my house....except when referring to D! I have made this exception for all members in my house, including and especially for Ally!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate highs - I hate lows.
    Oh yea- come to think of it - I hate D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta share what's real baby! You'll figure it out...eventually we always do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH!!!!

    Growth spurt? Is she coming down with some sort of an illness?

    I'm blowing some lows your way! Whoooosh!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Candy Comment Love!

P.S. (Moderation has been enabled due to mega-spamming sugar cubes.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Life For A Child Button 2

While I'm happy to share our experiences with what works, and what doesn't work, for the management of Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease in our house, please do not mistake anything you read here for medical advice. Decisions regarding your/your child's health care should be made only with the assistance of your medical care team. Use any information from this blog at your own risk.